Imagine who on earth would not want a long shiny healthy hair? We girls could die for long hair… young or old does not matter..!! It is one of the girl’s treasures. We all know hair plays a vital role whenever it comes to styling. Hair fall, rough hairs are all our enemies but what to do to stop them..! I say go the natural way! Here I am presenting you the most effective home remedies for hair growth.
We might face hair fall due to various reasons.
- Too much of stress.
- Insufficient sleep.
- Improper diet
- Exposure to pollution and dust
- Medical side effects
- Too much of shampooing and styling products
- Often hair fall occurs due to hereditary problems
But my fellow readers worry not!! There are plenty of natural hair treatments for hair growth that would work wonders. These effective home remedies are extremely easy to prepare and you can even get those ingredients in your kitchen.
Top Home Remedies For Hair Growth:-
Henna Pack: –
- Henna powder
- Soak the henna powder over night in warm water.
- Add yogurt and egg white in it and make a paste.
- Apply all over your hair and let it remain for about an hour.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat once a month.
Onion Juice: –
It work wonders when it comes to natural treatments for hair growth. Onion juice contains sulfur that accelerates the collagen content in the tissues of the hair and thus helps in the production of new hair. Shocked?? Who would have thought onion could have such amazing effect on hair?? Squeeze out the juice from the onion and apply directly on to the affected area. Let it sit for about an hour. Rinse well. Repeat daily for faster hair growth.
Egg And Yoghurt Pack:-
- Egg whites
- Add both the ingredients in mixing bowl and make a paste.
- Apply directly on the affected are and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well.
It is one of the best home remedies for hair growth. It is an age old trick that I used to hear from my mother. Let me share it with you as well. It accelerates the growth of the hair and also helps to retain the color of it.
- Fenugreek paste
- Coconut milk
- Mix the ingredients well and apply all over the scalp.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse well.
Green Tea: –
- Prepare your green tea as you usually do.
- Then apply all over your scalp.
- Rinse after an hour.
- Repeat thrice a week.
- You can simply get amla powder in the grocery shop.
- Mix three spoons of it in lukewarm water.
- Make a fine paste and apply.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash off.
Aloe Vera: –
This is line one of my favorites. You can directly apply the aloe Vera get on the affected area or else you can mix it with green tea and then apply it.
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Mix all the oils in a container and keep it somewhere safe.
- Apply it on your scalp and massage gently.
- Wrap your head with a clean towel and leave it for overnight.
- You can shampoo the next morning.
Now you know how to encourage hair growth naturally. But as we know our quality of hair directly depends on our intake of nutrients. Our health reflects the quality of it. So try and follow these essentials tips to treat hair from inside and not only from outside.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Maintain a proper diet
- Have 8 hours of sleep daily
Having thick long hair is a dream for every girl. Is not it? You can follow these effective home remedies for hair growth as they would not have negative side effects. But first you seriously need to maintain a healthy lifestyle before you go for any of the treatments.