It is true that, at one time you may get tired of the skin care products and their regular time taking applications. Sometimes they can also have ugly and adverse effects on your skin. If your skin is sensitive, then it may develop rashes and ugly patches. That is your worst fear with the skin care cosmetics. I am happy to see that you are here to get an alternate solution to your problem. Yoga is the ancient and the most effective form of exercise and is known for its ability to cure and heal every health problems, inside out. Not surprisingly, it has its benefits and positive effects on your facial skin as well. I will be more than happy to share the tips on how to get glowing skin with yoga for the benefit of your skin.
These yoga exercises for glowing skin will also help you to remain stress free and have immense good effect on your overall physical health like controlling the blood pressure, regulating the metabolic system and strengthening your immune system. Honestly friend, the more you are healthy from within, the more glow reflects on your skin. Your healthy skin is just a reflection of a healthy and happy you.
Here are some of the best tips to get glowing skin by yoga
Kapal Randhra Dhouti – Yogic Facial Massage
It is one of the most popular and effective yoga especially for a healthy and glowing facial skin. It is very effective as it stimulates the nerves of your skin and enhances blood circulation, giving you a vibrant glowing skin. It also helps you de-stress and calm your nerves. This is one best way how to get glowing skin with yoga.
- First sit on a crossed legged position.
- With your right hand, start massaging your forehead, firmly and gently.
- The direction of massage should start from the centre of the forehead and then it should stretch to the temples.
- Next, pinch your eyebrows along with the length, starting from the middle.
- You need to do this 3-4 times in arrow.
- Massage all round the eyes in circular motion.
- And, finally tilt your head backwards, look up and massage your throat and neck in singular strokes.
Dhanurasana Or The Bow Pose
- In this yoga posture, you need to lie down on your on your belly and both your hands at your side.
- Bend from your knees and lift your legs in a convex half circle and hold the upper portion of the ankle by both of your hands firmly.
- Your whole body will arch on your abdomen, in this asana.
- Stay for 20-30 secs and breathe normally.
- Get back to your normal position slowly.
- This is one of the most effective ways to improve glow skin by yoga.
Halasana Or The Plough Pose
- You need to lie down first, on your back and place both your arms by your side and keep your palm pressed downwards.
- Now, gradually lift up both your legs together, keeping your arms firmly pressed down on the floor.
- If you find it difficult in the beginning, then you can support your hips with youyr hands.
- Take both your feet absolutely back in a semi arch till the toes of your feet touch the ground.
- Roll up your upper torso completely backwards so that the torso of the upper portion is also rolled back.
- Support your hips with your hands and continue to breathe normally.
- Be in this posture for 30-35 seconds, and then get back to the normal form.
Viparitakarani Kriya-The Shoulder Stand Pose
- You need to lie down on your back first.
- Now gradually lift both your legs together to 90m degrees.
- Place both your hands under your hips, and gradually lift you’re your hip as much as possible, pressing yours shoulder simultaneously with the floor.
- Take deep breaths while you lift your legs.
- Stay in this position for 2 min.
- Lower yourself gradually to normal position.
- Repeat three times.
- This is one of the very effective yoga poses for healthy glowing skin.
Matsyasana Or The Fish Pose
- You need to lie down straight on your back, on exercise mat.
- Make sure your hands and feet are straight and together.
- Place your hands underneath your thighs.
- Gradually, arch yourself upwards; lift up your upper torso only.
- The head should touch the floor as you drop your head backwards.
- Keep your lower region, from the hips downwards, relaxed.
- Take deep breaths and stay in this position from 2 min.
- Gradually come back to the normal position.
These are the few yoga poses for healthy glowing skin and one best ways how to get glowing skin with yoga. Now you have the most effective ways to improve glow skin by yoga. Now that you have the solutions in your hand do not hesitate to start with it. But also do remember that there is no short cut to success. Yoga is a serious routine which need your consistency, focus and determination. I am sure if you are honest with your Yoga, your skin will reward you with the glow within a very short period of time. Live a stress free happy life and smile a lot.