Nothing can be more depressing than a red spot popping up just before you are all set to go out for any special occasion. I have faced this many a times and I know exactly how you feel. It is not always possible to go for expensive medication every time you suffer from these sudden outbursts of pimples and acne. Therefore, I always looked out for how to get rid of acne naturally and could come up with very effective home remedies which are always available at our home, within our reach.
Now, I wish to share these most effective home remedies to cure acne naturally within a short period of time.
Due to its high level of antioxidants, garlic is a gladiator fighting the acnes alone. The garlic is a star, as it is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral, altogether. We can use garlic in two different ways to fight against pimples.
- Taking a clove of garlic and rubbing it on the affected area several times a day, can give us very positive and immediate results.
- At the same time, by increasing the quantity of garlic intake in our food can also help. As garlic purifies blood, it can act as a preventive measure in future.
Honey! A call that melts your heart and you can put all your faith in. Yes, exactly. Honey helps in the acne treatment naturally and in the best possible way. Honey has been the best antibiotic ever since along being the most delicious syrup. It has an immense healing and pimple curing capacity. It helps to remove dirt and the impurities from the skin effectively.
- A face mask of honey and two tablespoon of golden elixir, along with a teaspoon of cinnamon, is a sure shot remedy for your pimple and acne.
- Allow the mask to dry first, and then rinse it off with warm water.
When you are wondering how to get rid of acne naturally, aloevera can act as a multi-tasking genius. The effect of aloevera not only brings instant coolness and comfort to the skin, but it also removes the extra oil from the skin and reduces the redness of the pimples effectively and treats inflammation.
Tea Tree Oil
The tea tree oil contains great medicinal properties. It is enriched with anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties which is absolutely necessary to treat acne and pimples effectively. The tea tree oil contains the same medicinal properties as the benzoyl peroxide. All you have to do is apply the magic oil right on the pimple or on the affected areas, with a small cotton ball. The cure is inevitable and helps you to cure acne naturally.
Papaya contains an enzyme called Papain which prevents the pus formation in the pimple and at the same reduces inflammation. It also effectively removes dead skin cells and the extra layers of oils from the face.
- The papaya face mask is very effective for actively curing acne and pimple.
- You can apply a paste of smashed papaya on the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes and finally rinse off with normal water. Pat dry your skin.
- If you feel your skin feels stretchy, you can apply a moisturizer to hydrate it.
It is the most simple and easy method to treat acne and pimple keeping the skin clean as further prevention. Steams effectively open up the pores and prevent the skin from clogging of pores from dirt and grime. It also detoxifies the skin.
Cucumber is really cool. It is high on anti-inflammatory properties that can cure puffiness of the eyes. A paste of lemon juice, approximately two to three teaspoon, and finely grated cucumber is very effective for curing the acne and the pimples. You need to apply this paste directly on the pimple, leave it for fifteen minutes and rinse off with normal eater. This is important on how to get rid of acne naturally with some home remedies.
You can go ahead and use lemon if you do not have a sensitive skin. Few drops of lemon juice on the pimple or the acne reduces the chance of further inflammation and swelling. It may itch if applied raw.