Life sure now is hectic, and the complexities of lives are much higher in today’s daily living. But my point is, worrying does not solve tomorrow’s problems, but it sure does take away today’s peace. And anxiety has become an epidemic and we seem to have adapted ourselves fine with it. No, it’s not done. This state of affair does not solve any situation, but makes matters worse by arising more complexities. But medication too, can lead to other side effects. So, how to get rid of anxiety without medication? Yes, there are ways of course. I am going suggest you the best tips regarding combating your anxiety without any medical help.
There is several personal as well as professional causes work behind sudden anxiety panic attacks. It can be based on relationships or work pressure or financial problems, the reasons are varied. Following these ways to reduce anxiety disorder will lead you back to your blissful life again.
Are You Suffering from Anxiety Attacks
Before treating anxiety without medication, you should recognize it.
- Do you remain worried or tensed always?
- Do your worries not let you concentrate on your daily chores?
- Do you have irrational fear?
- Do you feel that something bad can happen if everything is not done in your way?
- Do you tend to avoid people or situations to remove anxiety?
- Do you feel to be in danger always?
If all of these happen to you, you need fast cures for anxiety.
Watch Out For the Symptoms First
- Sleep apnea or irregular sleeping habits and pattern
- Sudden panic attacks without any prior notification
- Trouble in breathing
- Excessive tension in all the body muscles
- Irregular beating of the heart
If you find these symptoms are common with you, then you need to go for a general anxiety disorder treatment, which can easily be done right in the comfort of your home.
The Effect Of Green Tea
If you are looking for home remedies for anxiety attacks, consider green tea as it has miraculous effect on the sudden attacks of anxiety.
- The green tea has great effect on the brain, to boost with high energy.
- Secondly, the anti oxidants present in the green tea is particularly effective for anxiety treatments.
- You can have 2-3 cup of green tea every day, and soon you are going tell me the positive effect on you, I know.
If you want to know how to get rid of anxiety without medication, then it is the all time best thing to do with your life.
- You can call it the best treatment for anxiety. By exercise I do not mean, only physical exercise but also mental work outs are equally important to lower the risk level of anxiety attacks.
- You need to practice gratitude and need to be grateful for what you have, and you are enjoying in life. Things could’ve been worse with you. Therefore make a point to cultivate to respect others, unabashed.
- Practice meditation regularly. Its helps to attain balance of your mind and soul and you are much in control of yourself.
- When you are confident with yourself, you are much less prone to fall victim to anxiety.
- Physical exercises keeps you energized throughout the day.
- Physical exercises also cleanse the mind and relieve your mind from stress.
The Effect of Chamomile
It is one of the best natural ways to cure anxiety. A warm cup of chamomile tea helps to calm your tensed nerves. It has components which soothes your brain and relaxes you. You can also take it as supplements.
It is one of the best ways to get rid of anxiety effectively.
- It is very important to have 8-9 hours of sleep every day. Life is so hectic now, that the maddening rush is neglecting the biggest boon of life like sleeping.
- A proper and sound sleep is immensely important.
- A proper sound sleep relaxes the brain and the mind and works a lot towards improving the anxiety attacks. Thus, you can overcome anxiety with these easy steps.
Go For The Comfort Food
You can seek help to medicines in order to stop anxiety attacks. But, those can bring other side effects. Dealing with anxiety without medication is easy if you concentrate on your food.
- This is very essential for a healthy body and mind.
- Your health becomes more prone to panic attacks when you are suffering from excessive stress and eating dos order.
- These two factors lead to high blood pressure, making you vulnerable to sudden panic attack of anxiety.
- Make chart of your daily food routine.
- Include plenty of vegetables, fruits, fish and poultry, in your diet, especially fresh green leafy vegetables and blueberries.
- Getting natural vitamins, proteins and carbohydrates from natural and fresh fruits are important for the body to develop a good and strong immune system.
If you want to know how to treat anxiety naturally, completely discard the use of caffeine contained food from your junk list.
- This is one of the bet ways how to get rid of anxiety without medication.
Laugh out Loud
You can have lots of reasons to cry, my dear, but there are very few moments when you laugh heartily. In our hectic life, we often forget that it is one of the best natural ways to treat anxiety.
- Crack jokes with your friends.
- If you don’t have that creativity, laugh at other’s jokes.
- Research says if you feel it difficult to laugh, use laugh track phone apps.
- Whether it is a fake laughter, don’t stop yourself from laughing. It augments the secretion of Dopamine.
- Dopamine is a brain chemical that gives you pleasant feelings.
The Curse Of Modern Technology
- Lives got severely entangled and pressured under the effect of social Medias, social networking and other modern technological marvels.
- The sensitivity is missing and the value of lives and privacy is on the rocks due to the easy accessibility through the social Medias.
- Limit yourself amongst few true and good friends. Where comparisons are lowest and inspiration are highest. A small group of like minded friends are hundred time better than thousands of so called “friends”, who does nothing but effect your mind and heart adversely, and make you prone to anxiety and stress.
How to get rid of anxiety without medication? Just think positive and take life as it comes. Life is not a bed of roses. Rather than escaping or worrying, prepare yourself to face the huge waves. The sun will rise once again, mark my word.