You fancy of wearing a LBD. You have perfect figure for that. You also know you can carry it magnificently. What is it that always stops you from wearing it? Dandruff is the reason, isn’t it? Your sexy look in a black dress can be ruined if it is drizzled with dandruff. You have tried lots of shampoos and hair products but noting came helpful. How to get rid of dandruff permanently? These products don’t contain any chemicals, so there is no fear of side effects. Let’s discuss how to get rid of dandruff with home remedies.
Reasons of Dandruff
- Poor brushing is a pre-dominant reason of dandruff. If you don’t brush your hair twice daily, the dead skin cells deposits at the root of your hair and loosens hair roots to cause hair fall.
- Not washing your hair properly leads the accretion of oil, dust and dead cells on your scalp, resulting in dandruff.
- Too much work pressure, exam stress, night shifts, nasty break ups- all can be reasons for dandruff and excessive hair fall.
- Too much perming, straightening, heating, etc. can damage your scalp and cause dandruff. Hair sprays, mousse and hair gels harm as well.
- Dry scalp is one of the main reasons of dandruff.
Home Remedies to Remove Dandruff
What are the ways to get rid of dandruff naturally? Go through the following tips-
This is one of the most popular home remedies for dandruff at every household. Cut a lemon and directly squeeze it on your scalp. Massage gently. You can dilute lemon juice with water and wash your hair thoroughly. The vitamin C in lemon nourishes your scalp and helps to keep the pH balance. Regular use can remove dandruff permanently.
One of the simple tips to get rid of dandruff naturally and fast. Whenever you buy a shampoo, check out whether it has tea-tree oil as major component. According to a study, it has been proved that this essential oil works effectively and retains the moisture on your scalp. Thus, dandruff is not an issue with tea-tree oil. You can also add few drops to your shampoo.
Homemade beauty treatments can’t be completed without curd. If you think how to get rid of dandruff with home remedies, make a mask with whipped curd.
- Take curd according to the length of your hair
- Leave it for fermentation
- Whip it well and apply on your scalp and hair.
- Wait for an hour and wash off with a mild shampoo.
The acidic quality of curd fights against dandruff and gives your hair a shiny and bouncy look.
You don’t need to search elsewhere for simple tips to get rid of dandruff naturally. Your kitchen cupboard is full of such ingredients. Sick help from baking soda.
- Wet your scalp and rub your scalp with baking soda.
- Skip shampooing.
- Directly wash your head with plain water.
Baking soda is good for any fungal attacks which cause dandruff. You may feel dryness initially but after few weeks, the natural oil production will increase and your scalp will remain moist.
This is popularly known as ‘methi’. Soak fenugreek overnight in water. Make a paste with those soaked spice at morning and apply on your scalp for almost an hour. Rinse thoroughly with mild shampoo. Any itching and irritation due to dandruff can be healed by this pack. Apply it 3-4 times a week to remove dandruff forever.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The acidic nature of apple cider vinegar maintains the pH balance of your scalp and combats dandruff. This is one of the easy home remedies to get rid of dandruff permanently.
- Make a solution of apple cider vinegar and water, taking each in equal parts.
- Spray all over your head and wrap your head with a towel.
- Wait for 15 minutes to let it sit.
- Wash off clearly.
Repeat the process twice a week.
One of the proven ways to eliminate the word ‘dandruff’ from your life. Before taking bath, massage few drops of coconut oil on your scalp and wait for 1 hour. Shampoo your hair later. You can also try hot oil massage at night to provide overnight nourishment to the hair follicles.
How to get rid of dandruff with home remedies which don’t need any extra effort to prepare? Take some salt on your palm and massage on your dry scalp. You’ll find how dry flakes are getting out of your scalp. Shampoo thoroughly.
What are the other ways to get rid of dandruff naturally? Dandruff can also happen due to some bacteria. The anti-bacterial properties in garlic can fight against those bacteria to give you dandruff-free scalp. Many of you don’t like garlic’s smell. Mix smashed cloves with honey and apply. Garlic will do its job, while honey can moisturize your hair.
The best way to stop itching due to dandruff. Also, the cooling effect of Aloe Vera gel soothes your scalp. Take out gel from the leaves and apply directly on scalp.
Do you get how to get rid of dandruff with home remedies? Hopefully, you’ll try these at home and say goodbye to dandruff permanently.