A long silky and smooth hair is a girl’s best friend. It is not only you, my dear friend; it is applicable for all the girls and women all over the world. We just love to flaunt our hair and take immense pride in its beauty and shine. But it is not an easy job to maintain this shine and beauty. Every asset and precious things require care and maintenance. So is the case of a luscious silky hair as well. And the good news is, you do not have to venture out of your home for that. There are enough silky hair tips at home right within your reach which you can avail. I would like to share with you some of my best solutions on how to get smooth and silky hair naturally at home.
Here are some of the best home remedies for silky hair .
You Need To Maintain A Balanced Diet
In order to attain a real healthy, shiny Silky Hair Naturally, you need to be a healthy from within. If you think that only a good shampoo will do the trick, you are wrong my friend. Remember there are no short ways to Get Silky Hair Naturally. And if you do not heal from within, you cannot shine outside. Therefore a eating a healthy diet is must, if you want a healthy shiny hair.
- Make sure you have enough green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Fish, nuts and milk are the essential food items that should be present.
- These foods provide the right nutrition to your hair and scalp and prevents them from falling.
- A balanced diet strengthens the hair shoot from within and provides shine and texture.
- It is essential to drink 2-3 liters of water every day, to keep yourself hydrated.
Regular Oil Massage
This is very important home remedies for silky hair.
- Perhaps it is the best and easy way to take care of your hair.
- Before going to bed at night, oil your hair properly.
- You can use coconut oil, olive oil or egg oil. Make sure you oil your scalp very well and give a thorough massage.
- Use a warm towel or a shower cap and wear over your hair.
- Leave the oil over night in your hair.
- Do this thrice a week.
- Make a point to go for a hot oil treatment with castor oil or almond oil.
- Sure these are best treatment to make hair soft and silky.
Comb Your Hair On A Regular Basis
This is just another essential procedure how to get smooth and silky hair naturally at home.
- Make a point to comb your hair at least thrice a day. And this is easy.
- Your comb should be yours only, and should be cleaned regularly.
- It is sad that if you comb your hair a hundred times, it does all the good you need to your hair.
- Combing enhances the blood circulation in the scalp. Thereby initiating healthy hair growth.
- Repeated combing makes your hair very shiny and glossy.
Get The Right Hair care Products
It is very important to retain the natural oils of your hair.
- You should avoid shampoos that contain alcohol. As alcohol tends to make your hair dry.
- It is always advisable to use a mild herbal based shampoo or a moisture based shampoo, which allows the natural oil and the moisture to remain within your hair.
Pair Up The Eggs And The Avocado
It is one of the best ways to get smooth and silky hair naturally at home.
- You will need the egg yolks only.
- Take the number of egg yolks required, depending upon the length and density of your hair.
- Blend both the egg yolks and the avocado into a fine paste.
- Apply generously all over all scalp and allow it to stay for 30 min.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Be sure of the luster you will see for self later
Trim The Split Ends
- It is very important to trim off the split ends.
- Regular trimming enhances the growth of healthy hair and enhances fast growth.
- Avoid hair colors and dyes.
- Make a point to stay away from heat and dust as much as possible.
Beside these regular routines there are certain homemade tips to get smooth and silky hair
Be Ready With Beer
When you are thinking how to get smooth and silky hair naturally at home, just go ahead and use the beer. It is one of the essential ingredients you can trust for the goodness of your hair.
- Beer in enriched with vitamin B contents, which is essential for the a magical shine. It makes the glossy and gives volume to your precious hair.
Do Allow The Aloe Vera
This is a wonder pant and is one of the best silky hair tips at home.
- You can use aloe vera directly from the plant. It is a very easy method.
- Scoop out the gel according to the length of your hair.
- Rub the gel well, covering the entire scalp and allow it stay for around two hours.
- Wash your hair with a mild herbal shampoo and a good conditioner.
A thick and glossy hair is always a treat to the eyes. I hope my silky hair tips at home will prove to be helpful for you. Wish you a good hair day and how you really make a point to bring about a positive change in your hair. So, way to go Rapunzel ! Take care of your hair.