“A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.” – Coco Chanel
Yes, it is so true! If you have cut your hair short, you will admit this, I know. I absolutely agree that the woman’s hair is one of her best asset, but a hair which is limp and dull sure cannot prove any point here. In fact, I personally think that, it is not necessary that only the long hair is supposed to be the asset for any girl, even a short curly bush can make you a head turner as well. The factor that really matters is how healthy and shiny your hair is. It is important to keep your hair healthy and glowing so that, even in a short hair cut, you can look gorgeous and very cute. I have the best tips on how to maintain healthy short hair which I would love to share with you.
You can check these best tips to making your short hair healthy and what to do with short hair care.
Go Easy On Daily Care
- Generally when we suffer from common hair problems like dandruff, split ends, hair fall dryness etc. and we tend to use every possible hair care products with a hope to solve the problems.
- But on the contrary too much of chemicals in your hair can extend the damage further.
- It also affects the natural oils of your scalps and deepens the problem, instead of helping.
- Therefore if you are used to too many hair care product, then the first thing you should do is lessen the use of them to minimum.
Shampoo Your Hair Regularly
- When we have small cropped hair, we generally tend to shampoo the hair too often, like two to three times a week, or too less like once a week.
- Both ways it can prove to be harmful.
- Too less of shampoo can cause grime and dirt a too much of shampoo can make your hair look dry and frizzy.
- You need to shampoo twice a week to keep your hair clean and healthy.
- Make sure you sure a mild shampoo or a herbal shampoo and do not forget to use a conditioner after every wash.
Never Comb The Wet Hair
- Do not comb your hair when it is wet.
- Generally the short hairs tend to break more easily.
- If you at all have to comb, then it is advisable to use a wide teethed comb.
Choose The Hair Product Wisely
- If you want to maintain a healthy, shiny and bouncy hair, then do choose your hair products carefully.
- It is important to know your hair type first. In case of a dry hair choose an egg based shampoo. And if your hair is dry and frizzy, you can go for a herbal based shampoo.
- A wrong choice of shampoo can lead to hair damage and hair fall.
- This is definitely one of the best way to keep short hair healthy.
Go For Regular Trimming
- This is undoubtedly the best way to keep short hair healthy.
- A regular trimming of the short hair can actually boost its health and growth.
- It is important to trim your hair at least once in 3-4 weeks, according to the growth of your hair.
Maintain The Right Diet For Your Hair
- Start taking the right diet for your hair. This is again how to maintain healthy short hair.
- No beauty is complete if the healing is not from within.
- It is important to have the right amount of protein and iron for a healthy, thick, black hair.
- For adequate iron content you can have, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- For the protein, you can opt for plenty of beans, tofu, fish and eggs.
- These foods are the best tips to making your short hair healthy.
Maintain A Healthy Scalp
- You cannot expect a healthy growth of hair if the root and the base are unhealthy.
- Even with regular combing the scalp gets clogged with dandruff and grime.
- This may damage the roots of your hair causing hair fall.
- To maintain proper and healthy scalp, you need to exfoliate your scalp at least twice in a month.
- This will regulate and increase blood circulation and help in the growth of healthy hair.
Protect Your Hair From Harsh Conditions
- In today’s world, increasing air pollution is a major threat to the healthy hair.
- The short hair specially has no choice as it has to be let open all the while, which attracts dust and grime more.
- The harsh heat of the sun is also a cause for hair damage.
- So the best protection is to get trendy with a hat or a bandana or a scarf.
- Yeah, sometimes the fashion trends can be one of the best way to keep short hair healthy.
Go For Oil Treatment Before Shampoo
- It is always one of the great tips to making your short hair healthy.
- Once in every week, make a point to oil your hair before you shampoo.
- The best option is to go for a hot oil treatment half an hour before you shampoo.
- The oil helps to retain the natural oils of the scalp and helps in hair growth and provides adequate nutrition, both to the hair and the scalp.
Here are all the best possible tips on how to maintain healthy short hair and healthy short hair positive effective ways to get. I hope it will be helpful to you. Whatever be your short hair cut, from pixie to layers, these are the most vital tips you can follow to protect your hair. Drink a lot of water, keep yourself hydrated and avoid spice and processed foods as much as possible. I ensure you a black healthy bouncy hair within a short time. I hope you have a good hair day, everyday! J