I would like to share with you some of the best homemade body scrub for glowing skin so that you keep glowing and shinning any time of the day and you not have to worry about your perfect looks.The facial skin is the most delicate and the most exposed part of your body. It braces the maximum torture of pollution, dirt and grime. Yes, we all face it at the end of the day. Yet it is not possible for us to visit a skin care parlour every day, nor the artificial elements are good for our skin. So, if you know how to make scrub at home for glowing skin, your problem gets solves without any fuss in much easier ways.
Nothing Is As Sweet As Sugar
It is the most easily reachable as well as available ingredient in your kitchen. And it makes one of the best homemade body scrub for glowing skin. It is very easy to prepare as well.
What You Need
- Any edible oil, of your choice.
- Mix any edible oil you wish. You can use coconut oil, virgin olive oil or any other light oil you want to.
- You can use brown or plain white refined sugar.
- If the granules are very coarse, grind them lightly so that there is a course texture to the sugar.
- Mix the oil and the sugar in a 2:1 ratio, so that in every spoonful of oil there should be 2 spoonful of sugar.
- Use all over face and neck and you will be happy with the result soon.
For A Sensitive Skin
Firstly, it is important to know your skin type. Before you try even any home based remedy, know how sensitive your skin is. So, here is an organic natural body scrubs homemade which is very effective for sensitive skin.
What You Need
- Brown sugar
- Avocado oil
- Mix together the avocado oil and the brown sugar in ratio of 2:1. That is, there should two portion of sugar and one portion of oil.
- Blend in a medium sized coarsely crushed cucumber.
- Apply the mixture all over the face and neck generously.
- Allow the mixture to stay on for 20 minutes and wash you face with normal water.
- Experience a clean, supple skin immediately.
Go For The Goodness Of Honey
Nothing can get near to the golden goodness of this natural body scrubs homemade.
- To use this best natural ingredient as your face scrub, get the crystallized form of raw honey.
- You do not need to do anything else. Just scoop out enough crystallized honey in your palm and apply generously over your face and neck in proper rotational movement.
- You will see its immediate effect on your shiny skin.
The Sensuous Sandal
Generally all the scrubs I am discussing with have amazing effect in exfoliating your skin and making it soft, supple and glowing. But how to make scrub at home for glowing skin to get rid of unwanted tan and the pigmentation in the facial skin? Even, there are situations where there are unwanted spots and patches in the skin that looks like an ugly blemish. This is one of the best homemade body scrub for glowing skin.
What you Need
- 2 tbsp Sandalwood powder
- 2 tbsp Rose petals powder
- 1 tbsp Powdered saffron
- Mix all the ingredients together with few sprinkles of rose water.
- Make a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture all over the face and neck in circular motion.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
- This scrub is particularly beneficial for exfoliating the skin as well as whitening the skin by radically reducing the dark pigmentation.
The Potential Papaya
This fruit works magic on your facial skin. It’s every application of papaya is beneficial to the skin. And the best part is, you do not have to work hard for this magic scrub. It exfoliates the dry skin, and its high enzymes, vitamins and mineral contents works on the skin nourishing it and making the skin soft, supple and blemish free.
What You Need
- Few pieces of ripe papaya.
- Brown or plain sugar.
- Blend the ripe papaya and the coarsely grounded sugar into a smooth paste.
- Apply all the face and neck in a proper rotational movement.
- Massage it on your face for 3-4 minutes and leave it for 15 minutes as the skin absorb sill the nutrients from the scrub.
- Rinse your face properly with fresh normal water.
- Feel your skin squeaky clean and petal soft instantly.
The Terrific Turmeric
If all the best home remedies are here, then how can turmeric be far behind? The turmeric is known for its medicinal and herbal qualities since ancient times. But how to make scrub at home for glowing skin with turmeric? That is exactly what I am going to discuss with you. This potential face scrub with not only exfoliates your skin but also clear the tan and make your skin fairer and blemish free. This is one of the best natural body scrubs homemade.
What you need
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Gram powder
- 1 tbsp Rice powder
- Milk (for normal and dry skin)
- Rose water ( for oily skin)
- Mix all the ingredients together to get smooth paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and neck, in a proper circular motion with your fingertips.
- Gently scrub your skin as you are applying this paste.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes and was your face with normal water.