Soft, pink and luscious lips are dream of every girl as this enhances their beauty. But, rough weather, wrong foods, certain bad habits(smoking or biting lips), lack of good care can cause dark patches on your lip skin and snatch the natural pink color from your skin. Also, your lips become drier and chapped at winter. How to make your lips pink and smooth naturally? Don’t worry about it as there are several natural ways to make your lips pink and soft.
Home Remedies to Make Your Lips Smooth
Any pigmentation on your lips makes those look disturbing. On the more, too much use of lip colors takes away the natural pink hue and makes your lips dark. With these 10 ways to get pink lips naturally at home, you can get the focus on you-
When you think of how to get pink lips with home remedies, you should check this out. Lips look dark when they are dried up. The winter season aggravates the problem. To solve the issue, you need cotton balls and glycerin.
- Soak cotton ball into glycerin.
- Apply it on your lips smoothly before going to bed at night.
- Apply it in a way that it doesn’t go into your mouth.
Glycerin will nourish your lips overnight. Regular application will lighten dark patches and revive the natural hue.
Lemon and Honey
There are several tips and tricks to get pink lips naturally. This is one of the best. A pack with lemon and honey not only cleanse your lips, but also moisturize from deep down.
- Take 1tsp honey and lemon juice into a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Take a cotton swab and apply all over your lips.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash off
Apply this method as much time as you want in a day. This pack is also effective to fight against sunburn.
Do you know how to make your lips pink and smooth naturally? With cucumber juice, you can do it easily. You must have heard about the skin brightening impact of cucumber. It works as well for your lips. Take the juice out of cucumber and leave it. Multiple times usage in a day can give you better result.
You are aware about the health benefits of beetroot. Did you know it is one of the effective natural ways to make your lips pink and soft? You don’t need to make any preparation to use it. Cut a slice and rub gently on your lips while watching TV or reading a book. The color of the beetroot brings back the pink color of your lips and also removes sun-tan.
The dark spots of your lips can happen due to dead skin cells. You need to exfoliate your lips at regular interval. Take honey and mix it with crystallized sugar. Massage your lips gently with this mixture. The scrub not only removes dead skins, but also augments blood circulation to your lips to make it pinkish. This is how to get pink lips with home remedies.
From very old time, turmeric has been used as a key ingredient of beauty treatment. While it performs as antiseptic, milk is a natural lightener of dark spots.
- Take turmeric powder and add milk to it.
- Make the paste.
- Apply on your lips and wait.
- Wash off after drying.
Along with other health benefits, pomegranate seeds are the answers of how to make your lips pink and smooth naturally. Grind dry seeds and make paste with milk. Apply it on your lips and wash off after drying. If you do it regularly, you can get soft and pink lips within couple of weeks.
Olive Oil and Sugar
Use this scrub once or twice a week.
- Take a jar and pour olive oil and crystallized sugar into it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Scrub your lips on circular motion.
- Wait for some time and wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Don’t forget to apply lip balm.
Olive oil moisturizes your lips from inside while sugar removes dead skin cells.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is famous for its soothing and healing effects. In case of chapped lips, it works like magic. To stop bleeding and remove sun burn, there is no comparison to aloe leaves. Take the gel out of it and refrigerate it into an air tight container. Apply this as lip balm whenever you like.
To end the list of 10 ways to get pink lips naturally at home, this can be the best option. Due to anti-inflammatory components in rose petals, it soothes and nourishes your lips from cracking. Soak rose petals in milk overnight. Now, strain those and smash well. Add few drops of milk into it. Apply on your lips. Overnight application can solve your problem rapidly.
Some More Tricks to Get Soft Lips
Here are some more tips and tricks to get pink lips naturally-
- Moist your lips and take a wet toothbrush. Rub your lips gently in circular motion. This will stimulate blood circulation and washes away dead skins.
- Keep yourself always hydrated.
- Avoid smoking as the chemicals (nicotine, tar, etc.) make your lips dark and dull.
- Avoid consuming caffeinated products (tea, coffee) repeatedly as those make your lips look lifeless.
- Keep enough fruits and vegetables in your regular diet as the nutrients in those make you healthy from inside and nurture your skin and lips.
- Use melted chocolate as lip balm.
- Always remove lip colors before going to bed.
Now you know how to make your lips pink and smooth naturally. Follow these methods and get alluring lips without much effort.