The skin bumps that prevent you to get flawless beautiful skin are blackheads, pimples and acne. There are several myths regarding blackheads which mislead you. We often think that blackheads are result of dirt and pollution. Not exactly. Density of blackheads depends on your sebum secretion. If you have larger pores, the sebum secretion is more. This mix with dead skin cells and becomes black with the touch of oxygen. Whatever the reason is, black spots on your nose, forehead and under lips look awful. Black head removal program can eliminate this irritating problem from your life. How to prevent and get rid of blackheads naturally?
Ways of Prevention
Before discussing about the 10 simple remedies to get rid of blackheads, you should know how to prevent those to occur.
- If you have oily skin, you’re more prone to blackheads than dry skins. Don’t use any cream-based moisturizers or cosmetics which can make it worse.
- Take steam at least once in a week. It is obviously one of the quick natural remedies to get rid of blackheads. Take hot boiling water into a large bowl and cover your head with a towel while taking steam. Your skin will become softer and you can remove blackheads with any scrub.
- Blackheads occur due to the excessive deposition of dead skin cells on your pores. Regular exfoliation can remove those dead cells and cleanse your skin beneath those.
- If you want to know about ways to get rid of deep blackheads fast, you need to prevent those to occur. Too much usage of makeup products can cause blackheads. Avoid using face powder, cleansing milk, foundation, etc. on regular basis. Let your skin breathe properly.
- Do you know that your food habit is responsible for blackheads? Try to avoid too many dairy products, milk chocolates, avocados, eggs, full fat milk, fried and processed foods, etc.
- Rest is very necessary to prevent blackheads. The more you get good sleep and enough rest, the more your skin will look refreshed and flawless.
How to Stop Blackheads with Home Remedies
What are the natural ways to remove blackheads on face and nose? With these 10 simple remedies to get rid of blackheads, you can say goodbye to this type of skin bumps-
How to prevent and get rid of blackheads naturally? If you have this item inside your kitchen cupboard, you need not to worry. It has been using through centuries to treat any kind of skin problems.
- Take 1 TSP of this clay and mix it with water to make a thick paste.
- Apply thin layer on your skin and let it dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
This is the best home remedy for black head. Too much consuming can cause blackheads, but there is no restriction of applying it. There are two ways to apply egg white-
- Take only the white portion and whisk a little. Apply a thin layer on the affected areas. Place a tissue paper on the layer and let it dry. Then repeat the process 2 times more. Remember, you can apply the next layer only if the previous layer is dried completely. Otherwise, it won’t work. Before following this process, wash your face well. When you feel a tight after drying, peel off the tissue and wash well.
- You can also make a face mask with egg white and honey. As egg white makes your skin dry, honey can moisturize it naturally. Keep the mask for half an hour and wash off thoroughly.
Honey and Milk
You may not make out time to follow any tricky home remedies. This is one of the quick natural remedies to get rid of blackheads to save your time. Mix 1 Tsp honey and 1 tsp milk well and heat it for 5-10 seconds. Mix again and apply thinly on your blackheads. Place a clean cotton strap over it and wait to dry. Wash thoroughly and moisturize well.
Getting rid of blackheads is really very easy. Break a leaf of Aloe Vera and directly apply the gel on the affected areas. As it penetrates deep down to your skin and removes blackheads from the root, you are free from recurrent occurrence of blackheads.
Cinnamon and Honey
What magic honey can do when it is mixed with cinnamon powder? Mix honey and cinnamon powder in a way so that you get a thick yet applicable paste. Apply on your blackheads and press a cotton strip over it. Rinse off after drying. Cinnamon is a wonderful component that boosts up blood circulation to make your skin look healthy and glowing while antibacterial properties in honey prevent any type of irritation. Isn’t it wonderful among ways to get rid of deep blackheads fast?
Are you looking for simple ways to remove black heads? Then make a solution with salt and warm water. Wash your face regularly with this. If you have oily skin, this salt solution will restrain sebum secretion and give you a fresh look instead of a greasy one. As salt limits oil on your skin, you won’t have blackheads problem.
Blackheads occur when your large pores get clogged with oil, dead skin cells and makeup products. You need regular purification. What can serve you better than lemon juice?
- Rinse your face well and wipe it.
- Now, squeeze lemon juice into a bowl and soak a cotton ball into it.
- Dab that cotton ball on your blackheads.
- Leave it over night and wash in lukewarm water.
Consider this among simple and natural ways to remove blackheads on face and nose. Take some ice cubes in a bowl and press those on your blackheads for 10 minutes. You can also rub gently. As ice cubes makes the pores smaller, it will be easy to remove blackheads.
Mix baking soda with water to make a thick paste. Apply on your skin and massage in circular motion. Let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash thoroughly.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Mint
While discussing about how to prevent and get rid of blackheads naturally, we can’t forget this one. Chop mint leaves finely and add vinegar to it. Keep it in a cool and dry place for a week. Then strain it and add water and store into refrigerator for another 6 days. Overnight using of this toner can clean your pores and lessen blackheads visibly.
Do you get how to prevent and get rid of blackheads naturally? From now on, you won’t want to use any chemical products to remove blackheads as these tips can give you the best result without any side effects.