Our lifestyles, now comes with a mind boggling variety of foods and cuisines. Simplicity is fading fast in the horizon, and now the game is how more artificial and processed we can get. And we all are falling helpless victims to it. Yes, our lives are now overpowered by the spices and flavors of the lip smacking junk foods that we have consciously and unconsciously succumbed into. The result ? It is dire. The risk of heart diseases has risen alarmingly and there is no age bar attached to it now. From the adolescent to the elderly, everyone is at a high risk of varied heart complications. And it is all due to high cholesterol in our blood level. The medicines are expensive and are prone to side effects that can damage you even further. So, how to reduce cholesterol naturally?
Yes, this exactly I would like to share with you. We do have a way out my friend. And trust me; they are simple and very effects positively. There are several natural ways to reduce cholesterol. Here are some of the best guidelines that will help you recover soon.
Let’s Get Going With Golden Rules First
Cut Down On All Trans Fats, Saturated Fats And Dietary Fats
- When you are worrying about how to reduce cholesterol naturally, these tips are ideal and will help you control the cholesterol level with positive effects.
- First you need to cut down the poultry, red meat and fatty fishes from your list. If at all you need to take these, it should be more than 4 ounces a day.
- The fatigue, tiredness and the breathlessness you feel, are the main symptoms of high cholesterol.
- Avoid all kinds of junk foods and processed foods. Yes, I know it’s tough, but you have to do it for your heart’s sake. Trust me; there are many natural substitutes you really won’t mind.
- Do include generous amount of fishes like the salmon, trout, herring, mackerel and sardines in your diet, as they are enriched with omega3 – fatty acids, which is excellent for lowering cholesterol quickly.
- This fatty acid helps to control cholesterol very effectively.
Get Close To Nature – Go Green And Get The Fiber
- Include plenty of foods that are rich in soluble fiber. They help best in lowering cholesterol.
- Eat more of oat bran, oats, sweet potatoes, barley, yams, dates and sweet potatoes. They contain high dose of fiber.
- Nothing is healthier than the green leafy vegetables.
- Make sure you are taking enough sprouts, carrots, beets, okra, eggplant, black beans and the pinto beans and other legumes, as they are rich in soluble fiber.
- The fruits that are rich in soluble fiber are the apples, apricots, passion fruits, all kinds of berries, pears and oranges. They help to control the cholesterol build up in the arteries.
- With such mouth watering varieties, you should be enjoying splurging on them.
- You can consider them to be the best natural remedies for high cholesterol.
Wear Your Best Armor – The Protein
- Make sure you are having enough protein for the day.
- Therefore make a list of the protein rich food s and try to include them as much as possible in your daily diet. They are the best natural remedies for high cholesterol.
- The legumes like all kinds of beans like the white beans, black beans, red beans, lentils and pinto beans are high on protein content.
- These legumes are extremely effective in reducing, cholesterol LDL cholesterol, fight blood sugar and control the insulin.
- Nuts and nuts seeds are also highly active in combating the cholesterol level in your blood and bringing it down to normal level.
- But do not go for the processed and salted nuts, as the refined salt acts adversely on blood pressure and increases it.
- Therefore it I s advisable to go for raw unroasted nuts. But try to take less of cashews.
- These are very effective solutions to how to reduce cholesterol naturally.
Get Rid Of Those Extra Pounds
- You have no clue how much pressure those extra pounds exerts on your heart.
- The high level of cholesterol narrows down the blood flow in the arteries, thereby increasing the risk of heart attacks and heart failures.
- Living a life of a couched potato does not earn you any luxury in life, but on the contrary it is silently getting you nearer to many dire health hazards.
- Start right away with light exercises and begin to feel the positive effects.
- You can go for jogging and can also join a dance class.
- A sauna bath is very effective in melting those extra calories out of your system and bringing it down to the normal count.
- It’s important to burn out those calories. However possible as this is one of the best natural ways to reduce cholesterol
Go For The Psyllium
- Get the husks of Metamucil and psyllium. They are excellent source of soluble fiber and works exceptionally to combat cholesterol level in your
- Make a point to take at least 10 grams of or 3 tablespoon of psyllium husks every day.
- It helps to control and lower your LDL cholesterol level and clears your bowel regularly, keeping you healthy and fit.
- This is one of the most natural ways to reduce cholesterol.
These are some of the best tips that I could share with you. I hope you found then useful. If you are suffering from high cholesterol problem, it is my ardent advice that you start taking care yourself right away. Remember, you do not have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. You take care and keep smiling.