My friend, Olive gets very irritated now-a-days. She went to her office last Monday and got bullied by her colleagues. Why? They told her that she was looking like the ghost from ‘The Grudge”. It was not the first time she gets such a comment, you know. She came to me ask what the problem is. Then I noticed her eyes. The black circles were so prominent. No doubt, why she was getting such comments!! The problem of dark circles under the eyes has become common nowadays. This problem affects both men and women. Olive asked me how to remove dark circles under eyes naturally because she didn’t want any side effects from market-made products. The ways I told her to get rid of the zombie eyes will share with you today.
Causes of Dark Circles
Before having any remedies to remove dark circles under eyes, you need to know the reasons of it. The reasons may be-
- Too much stress
- Hormonal changes
- Disturbed lifestyle
- Nutritional deficiency
- Too much Sun exposure
- Diseases like anaemia or liver problems
- Sleep deprivation
If you do not treat these at first, it will worsen your entire appearance. If it is for some hidden diseases, consult a physician and have proper medicine to remove dark circles under eyes.
Home Remedies to Treat Dark Circle
There are various chemical based products available, but it is always recommended for you to try tips on how to remove dark circles under eyes naturally. These are a list of some tips to remove dark circles under eyes naturally which can give you the best solution to reduce these dark circles.
Raw potatoes have natural bleaching agents in them and thus it helps to erase the dark circle under your eyes. It is one of the most sought home remedies for dark circles under eyes. It is also a perfect cure for the puffiness under your eyes.
- Grate one potato and extract the juice out of it.
- Apply it to your affected area with the help of a cotton ball.
- Alternatively, you may use a thick potato slice instead to cover your eyes.
The bleaching property of tomatoes helps to lighten the skin to a large extent. Consider it as the best home treatment to prevent yourself from becoming zombie.
- Mix a teaspoon of tomato juice along with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on the dark circles and let it dry for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
- Alternatively, you may also drink a glass of tomato juice with mint leaves regularly in order to get better results.
Cold Tea Bags:
What are other ways to avoid dark circle? Drink it, apply it, and make a friendship with it. There are anti-oxidants and caffeine present in the tea which is really beneficial for people who wish to get rid of their puffiness under the eyes. The tanning helps to decrease the discoloration as well as the swelling. One of the best tips for dark circle and I, personally use it whenever get time.
- Chill two tea bags for about half an hour.
- Place one chilled tea bag over each eye and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and then wash your face.
Are you looking for natural cure for dark circles under eyes? Orange juice has vitamin C present in it and it helps to remove the dark circles under your eyes. You must squeeze out the juice of one orange and then apply it to the affected area with a cotton ball. You may also use the zest of the orange as it works wonders for the skin.
How to remove dark circles under eyes naturally? You can’t get any easier option than crunchy green cucumbers. It has some mild astringent properties along with some skin lightening ones. It can be saviour to you if you want to fix your racoon eyes in the natural way. It is considered as one of the best ways to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Slice a cucumber and then refrigerate them for half an hour.
- Put the slices on the dark circles for 10 minutes.
- Wash the area under your eyes with water.
- Repeat this twice daily and continue it for a week.
- You may also make a juice of cucumber, mix it with lemon juice and then apply it on your face.
There is hardly someone who is not aware of this effective remedy for dark circles under eyes. It helps to rejuvenate our skin and has a smoothing effect on the tired eyes. It also works as a really good skin toner and eliminates any untimely wrinkles.
- Soak the cotton eye pads in rose water for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Put the soaked pads on the eyelids.
- Leave them for 10 minutes and perform this remedy on a regular basis.
It is a very useful to treat dark circles under eyes naturally. You can manage your skin under the eyes with coconut oil. Coconut oil has a moisturizing quality and this prevents wrinkles and leads to a smooth skin. Massage under the eye area with some coconut oil and then leave it for a few hours. After that, wash it off.
Some Useful Steps You Must Follow
Apart from using these natural remedies, it is also recommended to follow some useful beauty tips for dark circles under eyes that can accelerate the procedure of removing dirk circles from your eyes. Here are the tips: –
- Use a cold compress as it helps to constrict the blood vessels under your eyes.
- In order to remove dark circles fast, you must also maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Try to distress yourself from all kinds of troubles.
- You must always have adequate sleep and try not to stay awake till late nights as that puts a lot of pressure on your eyes.
- Always remove your makeup before you go to sleep.
- Pay attention to the kinds of diet you are following and drink a lot of water.
These few steps about how to remove dark circles under eyes naturally can help you get rid of those and get attractive and dreamy eyes.