We all dream of soft, smooth and bouncy hair. Is it that much easy to get? Dust and pollution damage our hair every day. To solve that damage, we use shampoos, conditioners, sprays and lots of other hair products. Have you ever thought how these chemicals are making you’re your hair dry and damaged? Moreover, heat does the rest. The scorching summer sun makes your hair dull and dry. On the more, perming, hair straightening, etc. requires heat to stylize your hair. Heat removes the natural oil from your hair and makes it dry. If you don’t follow 5 ways to treat heat damage in natural hair, situation can become worse and you can have immense hair fall. How to take care of dry and damaged hair with home remedies?
Before discussing about awesome home remedies for damaged hair, let’s have a look on 5 ways to treat heat damage in natural hair–
- Look for damage. If you find your hair is thinning and there are split ends and breakage, know that it is damaged. You also feel your hair is becoming dull and dry.
- Limit the use of chemical products on hair. These products have silicon as a main component which is difficult to wash out without sulfate-free shampoo. But those shampoos can make your hair drier and duller. If you think of tips and tricks for dry damaged hair naturally, use apple cider vinegar or bentonite clay to clarify your hair.
- Protein treatment is also needed for heat damaged hair. You can seek help to eggs or beer for having soft and smooth hair.
- If you follow these treatments, you’ll find positive results within months. Your hair can lose elasticity due to heat. If you see you can curl your hair naturally now, that means it is curing. Try to make bun. Is your hair twisting easily? What a wonderful thing that is!
- For split ends, trim your hair to stop breakage. If you have immense damage, you need a hair cut to get rid of those damaged hair.
Home Remedies for Damaged Hair
What are the best home remedies to get rid of dry, dull, damaged hair? Read on to know more-
How to take care of dry and damaged hair with home remedies? This lively green fruit is an awesome answer. The vitamins and fatty acids in avocado help to return the luster of your hair-
- Smash one ripe avocado.
- Apply it directly on your scalp and hair. You can add egg if the situation is adverse.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly so that no residue remains.
- Once a week application can cure damage effectively.
With the presence of vitamin E, antioxidants and fatty acids, this oil moisturizes the cuticles and cure damaged and dry hair. How to use it?-
- Massage your hair and scalp with olive oil.
- Leave it overnight.
- Shampoo your hair.
- You can also make a pack of olive oil and honey. Warm it up and apply. Wait for 30 minutes and wash.
One of the awesome hair care tips for damaged hair. To make your hair buttery soft, massage it on your hair and cover hair with a shower cap. Shampoo after half an hour. Butter can bring instant shine to your hair.
Are you searching the best home remedies to get rid of dry, dull, damaged hair? The protein, fatty acid and minerals nourish your hair the best. Whisk a whole egg and apply directly or make a pack with egg, yogurt, honey and few drops of almond oil.
To condition your hair, this is one of the best natural conditioner. After shampooing wash your hair with freshly brewed tea. As black tea is rich in vitamins C, E and Polyphenols, it holds the natural colour of your hair and builds a shield against the harmful UV rays.
Like your body, your hair also needs foods. Only oils can give instant nourishment to your hair. You can use any oils like coconut, olive, jojoba and almond. Just wet your hair and massage your scalp gently with it. Cover with a shower cap and shampoo after half an hour.
While thinking of how to take care of dry and damaged hair with home remedies; consider this one. It is a natural humectant that is soothing for damaged hair. Amino acids, enzymes, vitamins E and C- all repair your hair efficiently. Take juice out of it apply directly. You can buy a shampoo which has aloe as a primary ingredient.
With potassium, natural oils and fortifying vitamins, banana is the best friend of your damaged hair. Mash a ripe banana and apply directly on your scalp. Wait for an hour and rinse thoroughly.
What More You Can Do?
If you want more tips and tricks for dry damaged hair naturally, follow these-
- Don’t tie up your hair tightly always. Let it breathe.
- Never put on any accessories on your hair while sleeping.
- Use a humidifier at your bedroom to monitor the humidity of your room.
- Don’t comb wet hair. Rather wrap it with a dry towel to soak the excess water.
Hopefully, these home remedies for damaged hair will help you to get flawless hair. Share these with your friends too.