Your lips are most sensuous part of your face, beside your eyes. You either speak with your eyes or with your mouth. Your lips depict every emotion in you. When you are happy or sad, your lips reflect all. Especially your lips rule when you love! Therefore nothing can possibly go wrong with your lips. The most common problem we face is chapped lips. It is uncomfortable, embarrassing and ugly. At the same time, pair of dark pigmented lips is really very depressing.
I would like help you with the best tips on how to take care of your lips naturally. Yes, you do not have to spend exuberant amounts and venture out to parlors for lip care, you can recover your full beautiful petal lips right in the comfort of your home.
All you have to do is follow these simple tips on how to take care of your lips from all the herbal and organic ingredients that are easily available in your home, within your reach.
The very common home remedies to take care of lips are as follows –
Scrub It Off Gently
- If you find the skin of your lips are flakey and skins are rough and loose, you can use a soft tooth brush and gently scrub off the dry skins off your lips.
- This will make your lips smooth and soft.
Moistening Is Must
It is absolutely important to keep your lips moist and supple all day long.
- Make sure you are using a petroleum jelly or cocoa butter throughout the day, whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Press your lips for 15-20 seconds before the Vaseline gets well absorbed in the skin.
- These tips on how to take care of your lips will your lips hydrated and prevent your beautiful lips from dryness.
Old Is Gold
Do you believe in age old herbal methods? When you are worrying about how to take care of your lips naturally, trust me, these old remedies are really effective.
- Before you go to bed at night, apply a couple of drops of mustard oil or desi ghee in your belly button. Wait for few days and see the magic unfold.
Compliment Your Lips With Honey
Yes, you will be thankful to this herbal home remedy. Honey has the most natural ways to take care of your lips.
- Apply honey on your lips, and let it stay overnight.
- In the morning wash off the dry honey in your lips gently.
- It is extremely effective in making your lips soft and supple and helps in recovering the pink glow.
Trust The Hit Pair Of Rose Water And Glycerin
This extremely effective mixture will not only soften your lips but it is also an effective treatment for wrinkles, dark pigmentation and dryness.
- Take 1 tsp of rose water.
- 2-3 drops of glycerin.
- Mix them very well, and apply on your lips generously.
- Leave it o your lips for 15 min. and w rinse well with normal water.
- Apply a few drops of glycerin and rub it on your lips gently during night.
- This mixture will repair all possible damage in your lips within a few days.
Do It With A Simple Sugar Scrub
It will not hurt, if scrubbing tastes sweet. This is a very simple and easy home remedies to take care of lips. Sugar is all time available in your kitchen and there should no fuss regarding its easy availability.
- Take a teaspoon of finely granulated sugar and mix few drops of virgin olive oil.
- Mix it well and gently scrub on lips for 10 minutes.
- The granules will exfoliate your dry flakey skin and the live oil will get absorbed and moisten your lips to the maximum, leaving it soft and beautiful.
- After you was it off, apply a lip moisturizer or Vaseline to keep your lips moist.
Play It With Pomegranate
Pomegranate is an organic treatment for your dry and chapped lips. It is one of the best home remedies to take care of lips.
- Take the seeds of pomegranate and crush them till almost smooth.
- Take 1 tbsp of thick and fresh milk cream, and mix it well with pomegranate seeds.
- Apply generously on your lips and leave it for 10 -15 min.
- Be a little patient, the result will show within a weeks’ time.
Go For The Raspberry Effect
Raspberry itself is super fruit with its own abundance of minerals and vitamins and many unique utilities. It is one of the best natural ways to take care of your lips.
- You need 1 ripe and fresh raspberry, few drops of honey and 1 tsp of aloe vera gel.
- Crush the raspberry and mix all the ingredients into a smooth mixture.
- Massage it gently on your lips for at least 10 min. before you rinse it off with warm water.
- You will feel its instant effect and see how your lips have become soft and shiny.
- Dab your lips softly off all the moisture and apply a lip balm or a neutral lipstick with moisture to give your lips a protective cover.
The Joyous Jojoba
If you are seeking instant relief from your rough and dry lips and wondering how to take care of your lips naturally, the herbal jojoba oil will have magical effect to your problem.
- Take a few drops of jojoba oil and apply well, all over your lips and massage it gently for 15 minutes.
- You will experience it’s instant effect n curing your chapped skin and making your skin moist and nourished.
I hope you are now confident about how to take care of your lips naturally. I have suggested the best possible repair for your beautiful pout. Last but not the least, it is also important to give up wrong habits like smoking. The nicotine makes your lips dry and dark. And if you have a habit of locking your lips every now and then, my friend, you need to stop that as well.