Oh! What were those golden days of my teenage! High school, lots of curricular activities, group studies, first movie date with my crush- I was living in the seventh heaven then! But, was it always like that much good? Never. I mean how can you ignore the teenage perils due to hormonal changes? And acne and pimples was our regular companion. Due to combination skin, I had those little devils on my nose, forehead or upper lips. And when those appears…..disaster!!! I preferred to hide under my bed than going out. Then my mom helped me with the best solution to remove pimples and acnes. I know how teens get freaked out at these. So, here are the best and easy tips about how to get rid of teenage hormonal acne fast.
Simple Steps On How to Get Rid Of Acne
Any teenager are familiar with the term acne, be a girl or a boy. Teen acne and teenage pimples are one of the most potent and problematic skin problems that everyone has to deal with, unless you have been blessed with exceptionally good skin. Although acne subsides on its own after some times, they can be pretty unsightly when they occur, and can even leave ugly marks on your skin. Here are some simple and comprehensive pointers that you can follow if you want to figure out how to get rid of teenage hormonal acne.
To Prevent Acne
- The one of the most important ways to get rid of acne is to maintain your daily hygiene.
- Acne occurs when the pores in your face get blocked due to oil or dirt, because of which the secretions from the sebaceous glands get stuck inside the skin, leading to the pustules being formed.
- If you want to know about the best acne treatment for teens, then first you have to wash your face at least twice a day to keep it fresh and clean. Thus, you can prevent acne to occur.
- Also when you are cleaning your face, you have to make sure that you don’t scrub too hard, otherwise it might lead to skin irritation, and may even excite the glands, leading to more secretion.
- One of the main reasons why acne occurs is when you put on makeup. If you want to put on makeup, you have to put as little as possible, and always remove it before you go to sleep at night. Remember it as one of the best tips to remove acne.
Getting Rid Of Acne
- Despite all your preventive measures, you might find your face covered with those pesky little red boils. Even so, you do not need to worry, because if you follow certain steps, you will understand how to get rid of teenage hormonal acne.
- You can use oils such as egg oil, olive oil and castor oil which you can rub on your acne, to ease out the pores. These are some of the best natural ways to get rid of acne.
- Consider it as the best teenage acne treatment. Exfoliate your skin so that all the pores in your skin open up, and allow the dirt, sweat and pus to go away. You can also use several dermatological products with specific chemical compositions if you are dissatisfied with the home remedies, and follow the tips on how to get rid of acne to get immediate results.
The Best Treatment For Acne
- There are some specific products which have been tried and tested, and have been proven to be effective when it comes to the best way to get rid of acne.
- The effective ways to get rid of acne is conducted with substances like essential oils, alzeic acid, retinoid, moisturizers, clay masks with sulfur, benzoyl peroxide.
- There are concentrated vitamin capsules as well which can help you get rid of those unsightly pimples.
If you are searching for more long-term solutions on how to get rid of teenage hormonal acne, then you have to visit dermatologists who specialize in treatment of acne and other eruptions on the face, which can save you from such occurrences for the rest of your life.
Home Remedies for Teenage Acne
If you want quick remedies to reduce acne, follow these simple tips at home-
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder and apply it on your acne. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off. Pat dry gently.
- Smash a ripe tomato and apply this thick paste on affected area. Let it dry for few minutes and wash off gently.
- Make a pack with lemon juice, yogurt and honey. Dip a cotton ball into it and apply on affected area. If you have time you can use it all over your face to retain the moisture.
- Cook oats in milk. Don’t use sugar. After cooking add honey. Apply this paste on your acne and pimples. Rinse with warm water.
- Crush 2-3 cloves of garlic and mix it with normal water. Soak a cotton ball and dab it on affected areas. If you face irritation, just wash it off after 15 minutes. Otherwise you can leave it overnight.
If you are following these solutions on how to get rid of teenage hormonal acne, you can solve your problem without getting panicky.