Health is wealth, yes, we know that. But it is not always that one can fetch time from the hectic daily schedule. Not always that one has any equipment handy at home as well. But keeping oneself fit should not be a barrier in such case. Though you do not have any equipments but still I can help you with the best suggestions on workouts for women at home without equipment
that will fight the flab and make you look, slim, trim and gorgeous.
All you have to do follow this simple best workout programs for women and get back to perfect shape and live a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Squatting In Chair Pose
- Put your arms sideways and stand with your legs, with hip distance apart.
- You need to gradually squat, and make sure that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your arms and then slowly bring them forward and then gradually lift it up until your ears are in line with the upper arms.
- Return to your standing positions and lift your right knee to the level of your hip and sweep your arms down and across your body and make sure that the left hand is outside the right knee. This is one of the weight loss workout plans for women.
Repeat the whole exercise thrice
Flying Mode Extensions
- This exercise tones your lower back and gluts and these are workouts for women at home without equipment.
- You need to lay face down first and extend your arms out equal to the height of your shoulder.
- Then you need to press your shoulder blade and gradually lift your, arms, legs and the torso off the floor.
- Being in that position, slowly bring both of arms in front, and on a count of one, send the hands backwards.
- Repeat this routine for 10-15 times.
Climbing The Mountains
- This exercise helps you shape your upper body and it is one of the best workout programs for women.
- First you need to be in a plank position and at the same time you need to keep your feet together and place your hands directly below your shoulder.
- You have to bend your right knee and fold it up and draw towards your chest.
- Gradually extend your leg back again.
- Repeat the same, now with the other leg.
- Do these exercise 20-30 times at a stretch.
Triceps’ Push Ups
- If you are looking for weight loss workout plans for women then with this exercise you can shape up your core, triceps and chest.
- First, you need to be in the plank position.
- Keep your hands on the floor with the upper arms parallel to your sides.
- Make sure you’re your elbows points straight back.
- To start, you need to push back.
- You can lower your knees to the ground, if you want it in an easier way.
- Repeat the whole chore 12 to 15 times.
- These are the types of workouts for women at home without equipment.
- This workout helps you in shaping up your legs and upper back.
- To start with, you have to stand with your feet apart parallel to the width of the shoulder.
- Next, you should get a towel and roll it up length wise, and hold both ends with both your hands and hold it up, overhead.
- Squat down as much as possible, keeping the knee bent parallel to the ground.
- Return to the standing position gradually.
- Repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
V – Sit-ups
- This s is one of the most effective weight loss workout plans for women.
- First you need to lie on your back and keep your arms paralleled to your sides and off the floor.
- Then gradually lift your legs off the floor and keep it on the air at an angle of forty five degrees.
- Lift your head off the floor, till your shoulders are off the floor as well.
- Now, you are in a position to stat your exercise. Gradually lift your torso so that you are almost sitting on a half sitting position with your hands parallel stretched out.
- Now gradually fold up your legs from your knees and bring it up to your chest as much as possible.
- Then slowly lower your legs and your upper body and come back to the first position.
- This completes one round. Try to repeat this for 10 times in the beginning and try up to 25 times at a stretch for the best result.
The Bicycle Crunch
- When you are looking out for the best workout programs for women, this is undoubtedly one of the effective routine you can follow.
- First you need t o lie on the floor with your body pressed fully to the ground.
- You need the have to put your hands behind your head.
- Bring up both your knees towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades up and off the floor.
- Now stretch you right leg forward in straight position to a forty five degrees angle and twist the upper portion of your body to the left, from the waist upwards. You have to do both the movements simultaneously.
- Now, change the sides and do the same movements with the left foot, and this time turn to your right.
- Repeat this programme for 25 times at a stretch.
The Cobra Posture
- This is basically a very good yoga posture which is very effective in reducing those extra pounds.
- First, you need to lie down on your stomach on the floor with your face down.
- Then straighten your toes out in such a way that that your upper portion of your feet are pressed down and touching the ground.
- Keeping your hands, palms down beside your shoulder, gradually lift up the upper portion of your body in a half circle till your elbow is all fully stretched and straightened.
- Gently put your head backward to complete the half curve.
- Make sure your abdomen muscle is all stretched up from your waist.
- Inhale as you are moving up and stay for few seconds and lower down your body to the first position as you exhale.
- Do this repeatedly for 5 times.